Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Senior Associate - Senior Production Analyst
Req #: 190057789
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Digital
Senior Production Analyst
The Senior Production Analyst is a front-end web developer, internet producer and project manager for continuous improvement change management requests who executes the creation or maintenance for web pages using modules and templates within our content management tool. Also referred to as a content manager or content producer, this role is responsible for ensuring each request is completed by utilizing a work plan and is executed at the highest level of quality, and efficiency. The producer must maintain a detailed understanding of the needs of the assigned group from the business and technical perspective. This person will assess customer impacts, create solutions, and ensure coordination and communication of impacts to key stakeholders.
The Production Analyst will be responsible for ensuring work is completed within the SLAs, and when delays occur, they are documented and communicated to the requestor. As such, excellent communication skills, time management skills, and experience with HTML are required. Project Management experience is preferred as this role will also be responsible for project managing small development type updates/requests to all of the websites supported within the group.
* 3 - 5 years of related experience is required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills with all levels, and types of groups
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* Usability, information architecture or content and design experience is required
* Strong people skills to manage our internal customers' requests
* Experience with the Internet and/or Internet-related development and design
* Project management experience preferred
* Excellent multitasking ability to coordinate multiple projects, facilitates meetings across business lines and vendors, and meets both scheduled and unscheduled deadlines
* Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and leadership skills are essential
* Works under minimum direction and uses independent judgment in decision-making
* Must possess excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of project management tools, website content tools.
* Working knowledge of online content management tools
* Strong knowledge of HTML are required
* Presentation/facilitation skills
* Must work well in a geographically dispersed team environment
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.