Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Program Delivery Services for our Management Consulting practice.
* Support delivery and development of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to project, program or portfolio management
* Develop and maintain client relationships
* Assist with business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
* Manage small to medium sized team delivering large business transformation projects
* Lead and mentor advisory staff and adhere to professional practice requirements
* Comply with professional practice requirements
* A minimum of three years of experience with project, program or portfolio management, specifically with large-scale transformation programs, involving business process, organization, and technology components
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university; PMP, Certified BA, and/ or ScrumMaster Certification a plus
* Experience in business and solution development, project/program management, and project delivery
* Strong understanding of the system development life cycle
* Ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.