Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
* Support multiple engagement teams with technical knowledge of the eProcurement platform being implemented. Provide technical and functional support during the following phases: mobilize, design, realize, test, train, hypercare, and supplier enablement
* Develop subject matter expertise knowledge for multiple technology platforms and be able to lead and support configuration and business process design sessions
* Participate in architecture design and advise engagement teams of leading practices on integration design. Provide support in developing functional and technical specification documents
* Work with clients and technology providers to lead and support upgrade requests for technology platforms
* Lead offshore team and collaborate with technology provider to execute project tasks
* A minimum of three years of experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is required
* Experience with Coupa is a plus and ability to quickly learn new modules/applications
* Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP, Coupa, iValua, Taulia.
* Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.