Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
* Support large scale business and IT transformation engagements
* Conduct business process and requirements analysis and advise clients on key architectural decisions concerning the platform and the supporting technologies
* Evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
* Produce technical architecture, develop system requirements, identify resources, and estimate timelines for project completion
* Develop client-ready deliverables related to requirement specification, process analysis, system-based and manual controls, functional design, and test plans
* Assist in the scoping of prospective engagements, developing proposals, planning, logistics, and the execution of project management processes
* A minimum of three years of IT transformation experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
* Experience with enterprise business systems, shared service models and other technology concepts
* Experience diagramming and analyzing current (as-is) state of a business operation and developing future template (to-be) business process model / architecture
* U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government Secret security clearance
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.