You will play a strategic and technical role requiring analytics and development knowledge and skills.We are looking for individuals deeply passionate about strategic business applications for artificial intelligence and machine learning. This individual will work closely with product development and leadership teams to build and launch innovative technology solutions for digital advertising and analytics.
* Ability to design models and algorithms to getting hands on for coding complex areas
* Strong communications skills to explain their modeling approach and reasoning to others
* Ability to understand and vet business requirements and constraints and iterate models accordingly
* Proficiency in regression, classification, and cluster analysis
* Proficiency in Python & SQL
* Hands on deep learning model building
* Expert understanding of Statistical Inference, Statistical Methods and experiment design
* Expertise with at least one of sk-learn, Tensorflow or MXnet, AzureML, CloudML
* Familiarity w/ at least one NLP package (eg NLTK, Genism, etc.)
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.