Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Risk - Cyber Security for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
* Deliver Privileged Access Management (PAM) services, including Privileged User Identity, Privileged Password, session brokering, session management, and session recording
* Support the design and development of PAM solutions that adhere to applicable policies and comply with access management requirements
* Implement Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
* Provide support with respect to building, configuration, and architecture of one or more Identity platforms, such as Privileged Access Manager and CyberArk
* Utilize Privileged Access Manager tools, including Quest TPAM, Dell TPAM, Lieberman Software, Xceedium, BeyondTrust, Oracle Privileged Identity Manager, and CA Privileged Identity Manager
* Help assist with functionality of Powerbroker, Centrify, e-DMZ, Hitachi ID, and CA ControlMinder
* A minimum of three years of experience with Information Security or in a technology related field
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
* Understanding of the implementation and functionality of Privileged Access and Account Management systems and controls
* Understanding of RBAC methodologies
* Travel may be up to 80-100%, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.