Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Risk - Cyber Security for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
* Implement one or more of the data protection products, such as Symantec Vontu, McAfee DLP, IBM Guardium, Varonis, Voltage SecureData, or Informatica Dynamic Data Masking
* Develop Information Governance and Information Security Strategy plans, and perform assessments using industry framework, such as ISO 27002 or NIST 800:53
* Support the execution of Information Security and privacy inherent to client engagements
* Identify technological opportunities and evaluate the Information Security and privacy impacts on the client's business
* Provide support with four or more of the following areas: Information Security Risk Assessment, Data Protection and Privacy Impact Assessment, Data Classification, Information Governance, Enterprise Information Security Strategy, Compliance Monitoring and User Awareness campaign, Data Leakage/Content Monitoring and Filtering, Data Encryption, and Compliance Readiness, such as PCI and HIPAA
* Demonstrate integrity within a professional environment, provide guidance to team members, and participate in performing project procedures
* A minimum of three years of experience with regulatory requirements and compliance issues in at least one of the following areas: PCI GLBA, EU Data Protection Directive, and International Cross Border & US State Data Privacy Laws
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience and a minimum of three years of work experience an Information Security role; Master's degree is preferred
* CIPP or CIPP/IT certified; non-certified hires are required to become certified within a minimum of one year from the date of hire
* Prior Big 4 Consulting or Advisory experience is preferred
* Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills
* Travel may be up to 80-100% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.