Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Senior Artificial Intelligence Technologist Solution Architect
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
The AI Specialist - Solution Architect is responsible for providing business and/or technical leadership for assigned account(s) by championing entire portfolio of solutions and products through technical thought leadership with demonstrated business value. Engages proactively with the customer, account team or partner on long-term basis across their entire enterprise systems architecture to create/discover opportunities and to drive an on-going stream of deals and opportunities. Technical account manager for our most valued accounts or partners.
Role and Responsibilities
* Architect end-to-end solutions for customers using IoT, Big Data/AI Ecosystem.
* Possess knowledge of interfacing different types of sensors/devices, protocol translators, different communication technologies such as LoRa, NB-IoT and Time-series databases.
* Passion for getting hands dirty with code in the data-flow area with experience in Open-source technologies such as Ni-Fi, Kafka, Storm
* Ability to architect data lakes using Hadoop with knowledge of streaming analytics tools such as Spark Streaming.
* Data science knowledge to guide customers on how to leverage the data lake for solving problems using traditional machine learning and deep learning ecosystem.
* Hands-on knowledge of various frameworks such as Tensorflow, higher level APIs such as KERAS, Python environments.
* Knowledge of solution development for orchestration of end-to-end data-science chain in private and public cloud infrastructure.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineering teams and support/services team.
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive customer opportunities
Education and Experience
* Master's degree in technology/ related field. Ph.D. preferred.
* 15+ years of experience working in the specific account industry or technology and solution creation and selling organization, with global experience.
* 10+ years' proven leadership experience leading sizeable teams of senior technical talent.
Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of AI models (LSTM, CNN, RNN, etc.)
* Understand the correlation of model, parameter density, data density - with resulting compute and storage requirements (i.e. GPUs required for LSTM?)
* Understand the correlation between CPU, GPUs, memory for different types of models (i.e. where does 8 GPUs work better than 16 GPUs?)
* Strong knowledge of AI Software stack (scheduler - is Slurm okay for AI? How is Kubernetes? How can I build an AI cluster?)
* Ability to define necessary storage requirements (ingestion, data lakes, performance vs. capacity, filesystems, etc.)
* Ability to assess when is on-prem better than Cloud, or not.
* Understanding of how infrastructure scales as the model scales.
* Knowledge of how to stand up performance benchmarking systems - which variables and configurations to look for.
* Strong understanding on approach to inference (data ingestion, compute required at the edge vs. data center, etc.)
* Basic understanding of the ISV ecosystem for the target use cases.
* Strong knowledge of advanced analytics use cases addressing business outcomes
* Experience in programming and coding.
* Understanding of emerging workloads shaping the path to AI.
* Sales, technical sales background with proven customer projects.
* Strong communicator, presenter and technologist evangelist.
* A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
* Diverse and dynamic work environment
* Work-life balance and support for career development
* Want to know more about HPE? Then let's stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise