Position Title: Sr. BI Architect - Ecommerce Solution Delivery
Location: Hoboken, NJ or Atlanta, GA (preference to Hoboken, NJ based candidates)
Reports to: Director of BI Architecture
The Senior Architect - Cloud BI role will be a part of the Information Delivery team within the Global IT Group and will be focused on building e-commerce business intelligence solutions that support the growth agenda of the entire organization. As one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world, Newell relies heavily upon e-commerce reporting and analytics, and has a suite of existing tools supporting BI in this space. This role will be responsible for working across multiple business segments, executive teams, and third-party consulting firms to create e-commerce BI cloud solutions. You will have the opportunity to architect business intelligence solutions using Azure and SAP BW. You will also work closely with senior leaders in the organization to build solution strategy, program roadmaps, build and manage budgets, certify and manage vendor partners, create and execute training and change management plans. This is an outstanding opportunity to serve in a high visibility role and engage with high level business partners in support of revenue generating e-commerce initiatives.
* Hoboken, New Jersey or Atlanta, GA (preference to Hoboken based candidates)
* Some travel may be required (approx. 10-20%)
* Ability to work remotely
* Functions as the liaison against the set of E-commerce solutions between Information Delivery Business Engagement team and technical resources.
* Leads requirements analysis and selecting the appropriate solution to meet the requirements coming from the business.
* Creates the solution design and architecture to meet the business requirements.
* Partners with engineering to ensure standard practices and platforms are being used.
* Leads the project tasks relating to the build of the solution.
* Articulates the E-commerce analytics solutions strategy for the company.
* Stays abreast of ongoing developments in the e-commerce organization and in the technology space of which the platforms are built of.
* 5-8 years of proven experience leading enterprise-wide Business Intelligence projects on various platforms
* 5+ years successfully leading a team of technical resources to build BI solutions.
* Highly experienced and proficiency with Data Visualization software (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Domo)
* Proven experience working with digital data - specifically digital sales, pricing, promotion, assortment, and product content for websites, both brand websites and retailer websites.
* Demonstrated understanding of SDLC for BI.
* Technical experience with Data visualization software (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Domo, or similar)
* Passion for data quality and best practices supporting data accuracy
* Top-tier communication skills. Being able to explain technical concepts in a way that is relevant for end users and how it translates to fulfilling business requirements.
* Technical experience with SAP ECC, SAP BW/BEx or Azure DW, Analysis Services.
* 5+ years in CPG highly preferred but not required: applicant needs an understanding of how e-commerce reporting/analytics are used within the CPG or similar industry
* A four-year degree in an Information Technology (or related field) or equivalent experience
About Newell Brands
Newell Brands is a company that designs, sources, and distributes consumer and commercial products worldwide.