Redapt is looking for a talented hands-on Cloud Architect to build exceptional client solutions using the Google Cloud Platform.
This person can work from our offices in Bellevue, WA or remotely from anywhere in the USA
The Google Cloud Architect will use Google Cloud Platform (GCP) public cloud technologies, to design, develop and implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high performance solutions that offer measurable business value to our clients. They will demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
As GCP Architect you will analyze, design and architect cloud-based solutions to address our clients' needs for platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service. While you will focus primarily on technical deliverables - helping architect and design solutions, you will also have the opportunity to guide and lead our developers. You will interface with clients to conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, "as is" and "to be" scenarios. You will gather requirements, develop technical specifications and guide the team tasked with building solutions that exceed customer expectations.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related software engineering field or equivalent practical experience
* At least 5 years' experience in technical architecture design
* At least 4 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing
* Experience designing and building highly available and scalable applications in GCP
* Experience in architecting Google Cloud solutions across Infrastructure, Data and Application services
* Hands-on skills and experience in building cloud solutions in either applications or data services
* Ability to lead delivery of large cloud engagements by guiding developers and troubleshoot issues
* Guarantee quality delivery of cloud projects
* Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
* Experience in writing software in a language such as .NET, Java, Go, Python, PHP or similar.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
* Google Professional Cloud Architect certification highly preferred
* Experience and Hands on Skills with GCP Products such as Big Query, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage and Databases highly preferred
* Experience and Hands on Skills with GCP Products such as Cloud IoT Pro, Machine Learning Engine, Natural Language API, Video Intelligence, Container Engine, Data Studio
* Experience and Hands on Skills with Docker, Kubernetes
* Experience writing documentation, publications and presenting solutions at conferences
About Redapt Inc
We just really love IT! Data Center Infrastructure & Cloud Engineering Services.