Senior Applications Engineer:
The Senior Applications Engineer will be a dynamic, high integrity individual with superior technical skills who is an adaptable and innovative team player and enjoys being part of a highly collaborative, service-focused team. Responsible for providing top tier support for applications used by the organization and engaging with multiple departments to ensure the best experience possible for clients and internal users. Responsible for understanding complex Line of Business applications end to end, their usage, interdependencies and complexities.
What You Will Do:
* Provide technical leadership in the design, implementation and management of multiple applications across several environments.
* Collaborate with IT. business stakeholders and end users to holistically design and own support for the Line of Business applications.
* Proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
* Provide high-level escalation support to colleagues across the organization for applications and complex process implementation
* Write and distribute communication relating to system outages, patch/upgrade notices and new feature documentation.
* Coordinate across multiple departments on software patching and upgrades to ensure client success.
* Consult with department managers on high-level initiatives and/or application changes to ensure minimal business impact while still providing the best client experience possible.
* Work closely with Product team to advance existing organization technologies through evaluation of new products and custom development on existing applications.
* Identify and recommend product customization, enhancements of work-around(s) to meet business requirements.
* Author all standard documentation as well as specifications for both functional and technical requirements.
* Design and build client IaaS systems to enable self-service of eDiscovery applications.
* Develop and sustain relationships with clients and 3rd party vendors.
* Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions.
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or comparable job experience preferred.
* Requires 6 - 9 years of experience in Engineering, Technology or similar function.
* Candidates must have experience and working knowledge of commonly used eDiscovery tools including but not limited to:Relativity, Brainspace, Nuix and eCapture.
* Working knowledge of SQL database design, administration and reporting.
* Intermediate level knowledge of T-SQL query language.
* Intermediate knowledge of Linux based operating systems
* Understanding of Vmware ESXi and Vcenter is a plus.
* Understanding of SAN and NAS storage systems is a plus
* Business intelligence and analytics work experience including architecture design and systems lifecycle development management.
* Strong analytics and communications background (e.g. math, statistics, quantitative methods, and verbal and writing proficiency).
* Ability to convey complex idea both verbally and in writing to a non-technical audience.
* Demonstrated record of excellent customer service.
* Ability to work flexible hours as needed including some nights and weekends.
Lighthouse participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from your Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Social Security Administration (SSA), and Department of State (DOS) records to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Though participation in E-Verify is required of some employers, most employers participate voluntarily.
About Lighthouse eDiscovery
Lighthouse eDiscovery provides technology-enabled e-discovery services for companies and law firms.