Bank of Montreal
Will be responsible for:
* Managing the Application/database development and support
* Working with the business and BA to understand the requirement. Creating and Maintaining an extraction, transformation, and loading process from source systems or files into a data warehouse using SSIS
* Creating T-SQL scripts, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, and other Database objects.
* Analyzing Query Plans to optimize T-SQL
* Developing reporting solutions (SSRS/Tableau)
* Building processes to load and monitor internal and external feeds
* Performing database tuning activities to ensure optimal performance
* Providing support to Database Administrators
* Versioning/Source control
* Environment management
* Enforcing high database standards.
* Working with the Technical Writer to create and update technical documents
* Proven experience in building windows/web based enterprise solution
* 3 years of C# programming
* Advanced understanding of relational database theory and practice
* 2 years of experience and expert level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* 2 years of experience and expert level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* 3 years of experience with SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
* Expert level knowledge of T-SQL language
* Knowledge of principles of database design, data acquisition and data access analysis and design.
* Knowledge of stored procedure writing, query optimization and indexes.
* Knowledge of database performance tuning techniques
* Experience in Scrum, Agile, and Waterfall modeling.
* Microsoft Office
* Financial Industry knowledge
* Scripts (VB,C#)
* Experience with Active Batch
* Experience with Tableau
* Familiarity with monitoring systems like XyMon
* Familiarity with ActiveBatch, Cherwell, Great Plains systems
* Agile Methodology
* Understanding of fixed income broker-dealer business
* Possesses solid analytical skills for complex problem solving
* Is able to manage multiple priorities
* Is able adapt and quickly develop in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications
* Is detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Demonstrates solid communication skills, both written and verbal
* Demonstrates good leadership skills and independence
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bank of Montreal
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.