Press Ganey Holdings
About Press Ganey:
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement more than 30 years ago. Today, Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 33,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality and experience of care.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to design, develop, support, and maintain software applications. Other responsibilities include: communicating effectively with business to determine the software application requirements, create and effectively execute the development plan. 3-5 years of experience required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Designs Software Applications
* Understands and interprets detailed technical specifications from senior team members.
* Complete assigned design tasks within the time allotted under the direction of senior team members.
* Participates in estimating the amount of work and time required to complete or modify an application or module.
* Implements Software Applications
* Follows and updates the design specifications as needed.
* Desirable skills: C#, Node, Angular, Unit Testing.
* Produces supporting documentation.
* Prepares own work for inclusion in the release/deployment management process.
* Participates in peer technical reviews
* Supports Software Applications
* Troubleshoots problems identified by users.
* Creates installation, troubleshooting, and end user documentation.
* Provides support and follow-up for issues.
Analytical & Modifies current approaches
Problem Solving - Analyzes strengths and weaknesses of current approaches.
* Recognizes when a new approach is needed.
Takes calculated risks
* Makes decisions based on risk analysis and recognizes when to ask for guidance.
Makes decisions by interpreting rules
* Makes straight-forward decisions based on information that is generally clear and adequate.
* Makes decisions involving minor consequence of error.
Analyzes and understands information for tasks
* Breaks down concrete issues into parts and synthesizes succinctly.
Communication Fosters two-way communication
* Maintains continuous open and consistent communication with others.
* Supports messages with relevant data, information, examples and demonstrations.
Customer Service Builds positive client Relations
* Keeps clients up-to-date with information and decisions that affect them.
* Identifies client needs and expectations. Adjusts service based on client feedback.
Leadership & Works within formal structure and understands culture
Organizational - Effectively uses formal channels for acquiring information, assistance and accomplishing work goals.
Ensures effective use of resources
* Monitors and ensures the efficient and appropriate use of resources and assets.
Adapts rationale to influence others
* Can describe and anticipate the effect of one's approach on the emotions and sensitivities of others.
Shares expertise with others
* Regularly shares expertise with team members to support continuous learning and improvement.
Identifies ethical implications
* Identifies and considers different ethical aspects of a situation when making decisions.
Demonstrates personal work alignment with strategy and vision
* Continually evaluates personal progress and actions to ensure alignment with organizational vision and operational goals. Modifies behavior as needed
Self Management & Seeks to improve personal effectiveness in current situation
Development - Takes advantage of learning opportunities, Integrates new learning into work methods.
Adjusts to temporary peaks in stress levels
* Maintains composure when dealing with short but intense stressful situations.
* Keeps issues and situations in perspective and reacts appropriately.
Applies planning principles to achieve work goals
* Practices and plans for contingencies to deal with unexpected events or setbacks.
* Recognizes needed adjustments to timelines, steps and resource allocation.
Consistently meets established expectations
* Consistently achieves established expectations through personal commitment.
Teamwork Fosters teamwork
* Seeks others' input and involvement and listens to their viewpoints. Acknowledges the work of others.
Adapts one's work to a situation
* With guidance, adapts personal approach to meet the needs of different or new situations.
Identifies and understands conflict
* Recognizes conflict between two or more parties and evaluates and understands the conflict.
* Brings conflict to the attention of the appropriate individual(s) and evaluates possible solutions.
Education/training equivalent of 4-year college program (i.e. Bachelors Degree)
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit www.pressganey.com.
Press Ganey Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice - Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
About Press Ganey Holdings
Transforming the patient experience through integrated data, advanced analytics and strategic advisory services.