Senior Automation Developer BASIC FUNCTION::
Understands and translates business needs into system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems using information systems. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, coded, tested, debugged and documents those programs.
* Experience with core Java development
* Experience with implementing and consuming REST service endpoints
* Experience with Unit Testing
* Experience with SQL Server or Oracle PL-SQL
* Proficiency with web service development (REST & SOAP)
* Proficiency in developing using MVC Patterns
* Experience in Agile development methodologies
* Experience with development using Spring framework
* Effective oral and written communications skills
* BPMS development Experience (Preferably IBM BPM)
* Robotics RPA development experience (Preferably Blue Prism)
* Core Java development experience with Sprint Boot
Negotiable based on skills in other areas:
* Experience with .NET development
* Experience with Python/ YAML
* Experience with GIT, BitBucket
* Experience with Rally
* Knowledge of Containerization (Docker & Kubernetes)
* Experience with Agile methodology
* 5+ years development experience
* 3+ years RDBMS experience (SQL Server/Oracle)
* 3+ years of documented experience within functional area
* 3+ years enterprise web development experience
* 2+ years developing and consuming web services
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.