At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Work you'll do
The candidate will be responsible for supporting PL/SQL and Java/OAF development being part of an Agile team in a fast paced Oracle EBS development environment. Responsibilities include program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of custom Oracle EBS technical components. The candidate must be able to work directly with technical and business representatives to understand requirements and should be able to translate these requirements to high performing technical solutions. Responsibilities also include training team members and increasing development capabilities of the development team through mentorship and best practices.
* Must have experience working as a Technical team member in an Oracle EBS development environment
* Must be a great Team Player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Should be extremely proficient in Oracle SQL and PLSQL
* Should have experience in creating OAF (Oracle Application Framework) pages using JDeveloper and Java
* Should have experience using Oracle Analytic functions to write high performing SQL queries.
* Should have experience with SQL Performance Tuning techniques using Explain Plans, Indexes, Optimizer Hints, SQL Profiles etc.
* Should have experience working with the Oracle Concurrent Manager framework and setups (Concurrent Program/Executable definitions, Request Set definitions etc.)
* Must have experience working with Menus, Functions, Responsibilities, Lookups, Value Sets, Profile Options, Request Groups etc.
* Must be familiar with Oracle CRM entities such as Resources, Roles, Groups, Group Hierarchies etc. and the underlying tables behind these entities
* Must have a high level understanding of Oracle SOA Gateway, REST/SOAP API Architectures and JSON data formats
* Must have a high level understanding of Oracle Order to Cash modules such as Quoting, Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Installed Base, TCA etc.
* Familiarity with Oracle APEX development platform is a plus
* Experience working with Bitbucket, Rally and STAT (for Code migration) is a plus.
* Familiarity with developing software in an Agile environment (using Features, User Stories, Sprints, Standups, Retros etc.) is a plus
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.