East West Bank
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Senior Application Developer. The Senior Application Developer will analyze and translate highly complex business requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable enterprise applications, and assist in writing functional documents and technical specifications.
* Designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supportingASP.NET and C# applications that are built to support and streamline business operations
* Design, develop and modify existing software applications and database to support various internal and external windows/web based systems.
* Experience of developing solutions using development languages/frameworks such as C#, and JQuery as well as ASP.NETweb applications.
* Convert business requirements into technical solutions using appropriate and applicable Microsoft application development technologies
* Confer with different business groups including loan servicing, treasury management, finance, retail and other operations departments to gather user requirements and document the process for future maintenance and upgrades.
* Evaluate, analyze and map business processes in collaboration with Business Units to determine possible solutions to improve operational controls, efficiency, productivity and client experience.
* Create project plans, schedules, work breakdown structures, diagrams and flow charts.
* Direct construction of relational and multi-dimensional data models and database development for historical, operational and management reporting purposes.
* Implement all quality assurance processes including periodic reviews and transitions to ensure the end product fulfills the project objectives.
* Monitor and identify gaps in current processes and devise corrective measures to achieve quality assurance and software database security.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
* 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
* Strong client side programming like HTML5. CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Knockout JS, Angular 2 etc
* Strong server side programming in C#, VB.NET, ASP.Netdevelopment languages/frameworks
* Strong background in MS SQL Server and Azure Cloud implementation, Visual Studio, SQL Server
* Strong Share Point experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
About East West Bank
East West Bancorp is a bank holding company.