Automatic Data Processing
ADP is hiring a Sr. Applications Developer with demonstrated experience developing Financial Applications. Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.[GK(2]
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a Sr. Applications Developer you"ll play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS (R12) space with a primarily focusing on solutions for Financial Applications processes.
Location:Roseland, NJ, 1 ADP BLVD - 40014
THINGS YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Responsible for successful delivery of RICEW components.
* Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies.
* Enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle and AGILE Methodology.
* Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices.
* Provide guidance and ensure remote development delivery and quality while completing development shared with multi-site teams and tasks.
* Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events.
* Demonstrate experience developing and implementing complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within time and budget.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
* 5 years of mandatory experience in programming using Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL Loader, Workflow, XML Publisher and AOL Objects.
* Experience in designing, creating and modifying Oracle Database Objects and Database Entities.
* Must have about 3-4 years of experience in programming using Java and Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
* Additional experience and skills in Oracle Applications Development Framework (ADF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and WebADI are preferred but not mandatory.
* Experience in scripting in Unix/Linux.
* Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions involving multiple languages and multiple currencies
* Experience in Oracle EBS R12 is required.
* Strong skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT: Preferred Qualifications
[GK(1]SEO first 180 characters: Include Job title and mention important key words or qualifications for the candidate. This is what job boards will pick up.
[GK(2]These can be customized or removed per position. Persona-based descriptors that allow us to write more candidate-focused and allow the reader to picture themselves in the role. (see next page)
[GK(3]ADP Culture Intro. This paragraph can be standard and stay the same in all JDs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Functional knowledge in Oracle Financial Applications modules such as Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and General Ledger (at least one module is mandatory).
* Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
* Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
* Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
* Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
About Automatic Data Processing
Automatic Data Processing provides business process outsourcing services worldwide.