General Technical Skills
Maintains solid competence for assigned services and systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems. Provides significant functional, technical, and operational knowledge of multiple applications and recognized as a subject matter expert. Provides technical project leadership in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software. Provides leadership in problem solving, which requires the consideration of the IS strategic plan and short term goals, the means by which to solve the problem, and development of associated action plans. Maintains a broad working knowledge of the full range of NMHC IT systems.
Customer Service Responsibilities
Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs and meets Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers. Manages customer relationships and follows issues through to closure. Includes all aspects of customers (NMHC technology users, IS team members, end users, etc). Works effectively in supporting the technical teams and customers with project and support activities. Actively participates and communications with the project teams. Prepares and delivers effective support by seeking a thorough understanding of the team's goals and objectives.
Communicates clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members. Proficient in all written communication, both internally and externally. Ensures technical environments, functional and technical specifications, programs, applications, and issues are adequately documented. Develops effective relationships with users and other IS team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of technology solutions.
Maintains superior knowledge of relevant changing technologies and development tools and disseminates that information to impacted colleagues. Reviews projects, analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, and writes specifications and implements system and system changes to address changing application and end user requirements. Provides leadership including the identification and implementation of NMHC best practice standards. Develops project plans to direct system activities either in support of application projects or as independent work activities. Works directly with project managers to understand application objectives, develop scope of project, outline effort projections, determine schedules, and finalize plans. Establishes and enforces standards, policies and procedures for application systems. Participates in long and short range system planning.
Personal and Staff Development
Seeks out new areas of learning and is continually adding to existing knowledge of systems. Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS direction. Provides mentoring and acts as a resource for Associate Application Analyst and Application Analyst, as well as members of the technical teams.
Focuses on IS team success and promotes collaborative efforts with others. Shifts easily among different support and project roles as required by situation. Adapts well to rapid change and multiple priorities. Contributes to the IS Knowledge Repository. AA/EOE
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
* Seven or more years of experience in core discipline.
* Five or more years of experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry.
* 5 years of proven experience as a PeopleSoft administrator for PeopleSoft applications including FSCM 9.2, HCM 9.2 and CRM 9.2 on AIX/Unix and Oracle Weblogic.
* Knowledge of business areas, especially those represented on team.
* Experience leading information services projects.
* Formal presentation skills.
* Leadership experience developing applications and workflow design
* Experience with PeopleSoft maintenance and upgrades is a must, including a demonstrated ability in identification and application of service packs, patches/updates, bundles and migrations of required components.
* Experience with setting up PeopleSoft LDAP authentication and Kerberos SSO.
* Thorough understanding of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA).
* Strong knowledge of Change Assistant, PUM and Integration Broker.
* Experience in performing PeopleSoft application and tools upgrades. E
* Experience working in a team environment.
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Oracle 11g / 12c in Unix and Windows environments preferred
* Implementation experience Fluid Interfaces.
* Thorough knowledge of shell scripting in Unix environmen
* Experience in performance tuning.
* Working knowledge of PHIRE migration tool is a plus