Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey's community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking Mobile Engineers to join the Engineering Team in our Boulder office.
What You'll Do:
As a Mobile Engineer at Honey, you will:
* Take product requirements from spec to production
* Design, build and maintain Honey applications for the Android platform
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality, best practices, proper organization, and automation
* You've been part of a team that has written and delivered an app successfully to one, ideally multiple, of the Android app stores
* Experience building applications using Java and/or Kotlin
* Experience with Git
* Experience with offline storage, threading, or performance tuning in an Android app
* Experience leveraging GraphQL APIs in an Android App
* Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications (through Firebase or similar)
* Experience with application monitoring tools and services like Sentry
* Experience in writing code, deployment, and debugging your applications in production
* Self-motivated to build and iterate in quick cycles
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Honey offers an easy way to save when shopping online.