Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The Senior Analyst-HFM/Oracle manages and executes general accounting processes, including management and/or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports. Provides team support, resolution of complex issues, definition of standards and approaches, planning, and internal/external client relationship management.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
* Manage and maintain Hyperion Financial Reports to include consolidation process, data forms, data grids, journal reports and SmartView.
* FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management) data load process, new location set up and dimension mapping
* Data validation between Hyperion Financial Management vs Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management vs Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
* Creating report books and scheduling the batch reports
* Metadata management, understand the application metadata and approve the metadata changes in DRM (Data Relationship Management) workflow system
* Maintain the financial reports in Oracle EBS that are required for data validation
* Manage the data issues (root cause analysis)
* Maintain quality and control in the process
* Taking client calls