U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Senior AI/ML Full Stack Engineer to lead the development and application of AI/ML technologies to our diverse needs and challenges. This includes the development of modern platforms, tools and pipelines to take predictive AI/ML models from research all the way to production impact. This engineering role will work with modern front end technologies, back end frameworks, advanced data processing & AI/ML frameworks.
* Deliver front end and/or back end software capabilities as part of an agile engineering team to drive forward specific platform and business use cases of AI/ML and data
* Build optimization and algorithms to solve complex problems in multiple domains
* Interact with product and business teams to understand complex requirements and use cases and turn those into highly usable & secure software
* Participate in architecture and design of advanced data & AI/ML software including high quality modern user interfaces and services.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
* At least eight years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership.
Required Skills / Experience
* Strong academic record and excellent coding skills - preferably in an agile team setting
* 4 years of experience in any of front end UI, back end micro services / API, or data engineering
* Candidates with specialization in modern Front End UI or back end service & API technologies will both be considered
Preferred Skills / Experience
* Master's Degree
* Experience in modern programming languages & frameworks Strong hands on productive coder, able to tackle new challenges and languages / frameworks quickly
Knowledge front end, back end services, or full stack engineering
* Demonstrated ability to tackle tough coding challenges independently and work closely with others on a highly productive coding team
* Interest in & personal learning in AI/ML concepts, software frameworks & technologies including PyTorch, TensorFlow, Spark, and others. professional experience with these frameworks and software is a strong plus
* Data science background and strength in statistics and mathematics is a plus
Continuously develop and acquire new technical skills
Excellent communication skills, ability to work with multiple teams, and strong work ethic