The Senior Agile Project Manager (APM) is responsible for planning and supporting the day-to-day operations of EagleView's engineering projects. As an APM, you will build and maintain project scope and content, delivery schedule, and team allocations. You will be the primary interface between Engineering and all external project stakeholders on project delivery outlooks. You should be someone who excels at facilitating complex deliveries, across multiple teams in multiple geographies and time zones, in an agile environment. You should enjoy being a servant leader and driving for outcomes.
Our ideal candidate has a keen eye for execution details and dependencies, strong communication skills, self-motivation, and a highly organized nature. They will lead our engineering teams through the development life cycles of our many brands' new digital products including websites, applications, marketing platforms, and native apps, as well as maintaining and improving our current products.
* Lead and manage large, complex, engineering-wide projects consisting of software and hardware deliverables from multiple agile teams, often requiring integration with external teams and vendors.
* Facilitate scoping and planning work needed for requirements (provided by Product Owners) for features/products/projects.
* Act as Scrum Master for two or three agile scrum teams.
* Use internal tools and processes to identify the most efficient resource utilization and provide evergreen resource allocation outlooks across multiple agile projects.
* Own engineering release planning, providing external stakeholders with schedule, cost and content.
* Act as a cross functional leader, coordinating with other APMs, Product Owners and Engineering Leadership to identify and propose solutions to resource or schedule constraints.
* Act as a subject matter expert on the engineering delivery lifecycle to facilitate global delivery alignment.
* Act as a change agent, identifying process improvement opportunities both internal and external to optimize overall delivery.
* Use process as a tool to drive for successful outcomes, *not* as an end unto itself.
* Support collection, publishing, and utilization of metrics to provide executive leadership line of sight to fact-based improvement opportunities.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent industry experience.
* Minimum 7+ years of agile / scrum technical project management, scrum master or similar experience.
* Expertise in scaled agile software development life cycle models.
* Experience leading complex integration projects involving a combination of internal teams, development partners, and off the shelf tools.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working with requirements repositories, work tracking systems, source control systems, preferably JIRA, Portfolio and Aha!
* Knowledge of GIS, neural nets and machine learning applications a plus
* Willingness to work flex hours in support of globally distributed teams and projects
* Travel up to 25%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
About EagleView Technologies
EagleView Technologies is a technology provider of aerial imagery, data analytics and geographic information system solutions.