At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Practice:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Program Manager with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) project delivery experience. Preference for candidates located in the Bay Area, CA. Working at the client site in Oakland, CA is expected up to 100%.
The Senior Program Manager role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
* Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
* Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles.
* Maintain creative, production, and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients.
* Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads.
* Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
* Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
* Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
* Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
* Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
* Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
* Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
* Work closely with Scrum Master to track sprint progress against overall project timelines.
* Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
* Work closely with the product and account leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
* Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
* Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
* Someone who can operate at a director level but can also be a SCRUM Master
* Someone who can understand the scope of the work. Be comfortable managing a HUB team, as well as global and shared components.
* Someone who will participate in the management library. Need to understand what work is global vs shared, and distribute across the team.
* Minimum of 7 years' experience managing projects in an Agile development environment
* Must have experience managing at least two (2) AEM implementations
* Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and Target is a plus. Experience implementing Adobe's Marketing Cloud product suite is ideal.
* Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
* Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
* Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* PMP certification preferred.
* AEM Business Practitioner Certification (If no certification, then 2 - 4 AEM projects and a deep understanding of AEM 6.x).
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.