As a Senior AEM-Java Architect/Developer at Publicis Sapient, you will help to realize high-end technology solutions for our clients. You will design, develop and roll-out the solutions using modern technologies and ways of working along with your team. Moreover, in this hands-on consultant role you will help in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships.
What are we looking for in you?
* Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe's AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration.
* Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
* Drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
* Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
* Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions.
* Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
* Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
* Write application code and extensions for the Day CQ platform that exceeds the defined quality standards.
Do you have the following?
* Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
* Deep understanding of and hands-on development experience with relevant 'Java CMS' frameworks including Apache Sling for content-centric application development, JCR and JSR-170 / JSR-283 for Content Management, JSR-168 and JSR-286 for Portal development, and Apache Felix for OSGi bundle development.
* Proficient in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational concepts, including the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all of the related building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the Adobe AEM development and deployment process.
* Good understanding of Day CQ /Adobe AEM WCM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of online marketing components such as advanced targeting / personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
* Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes
* Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Day CQ / Adobe AEM with or without a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms, is preferred.
* Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
* Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
* Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
* Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.