Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company's media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, The SEM Specialist will be responsible in assisting the Marketing team in managing paid Google Ads performance marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive revenue at scale across our own brands and our publisher shops. This entails researching and adopting best practices for user acquisition, growth hacking, conversion optimization, A/B testing and streamlining of processes that help identify and scale high-converting campaigns across Paid Search, Google Shopping, Google Display and YouTube.
You should be a data driven marketer with particular strength in search engine marketing. In this role, you should feel comfortable identifying/optimizing opportunities and effectively handle the day-to-day tactical execution across the channel to drive growth, engagement and retention at scale. The ideal candidate should be creative, curious, technical, highly analytical and a great communicator.
What You'll Do:
* Manage, execute and help scale comprehensive paid acquisition strategy across paid search, display, google shopping and YouTube to drive profitable growth.
* Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker, Google Ads
* Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
* Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance.
* Work with marketing team to hone in on key drivers of user sign-ups, email subscriptions, and develop new campaigns to attract new growth.
* Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
* Assist in other marketing needs such as giveaways, social media posts and reporting as needed
What You'll Need:
* 1 years experience managing paid search, google display and google shopping campaigns
* Experience managing SEM campaigns at scale
* Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Self starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
* Ability to research issues and formulate tangible solutions
* Is accountable, ambitious, motivated
* Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
* Great writing skills w/a passion for great ad copy and ad creative
* Detailed oriented and strong communicator with thorough and meticulous attention to detail
* Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the company
* An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Knowledge in media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle a plus
* Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale even in a rapidly evolving environment
* Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce company in a similar role or experience agency side with vertical expertise
* Direct response ecommerce experience
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
* Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
* Dream Setup: MacBook + 27" thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
* Vacation: "Unlimited" Paid Vacation
* Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
* Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
* Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
* Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons
StackCommerce is a native commerce platform with turnkey solutions for online publishers and brands to increase user engagement, growth, and monetization.