The Corporate Security Training and Awareness Analyst is the leader in how Zendesk employees think about our own security. In this position, you will partner with Global Physical Security, Zendesk Creative and Zendesk Security to ensure our employees have the resources at their disposal to propagate safe practices for our people and our data. Additionally, the right candidate will have a real passion for crafting content, building relationships with other organizations and influencing how security fits with company culture. There will be a requirement for international travel in this role.
What you get to do every single day:
* Act as a focal point for training Zendesk employees on the importance of security
* Architect, build, and update training materials
* Improve and mature security awareness across the company
* Track the success of the security training program
* Spread security awareness through tech talks, lunch and learns, and community involvement
* Report the success of the security training program to leadership
* Serve as back-up for all security operations functions
* Take part in the on call rotation
What you bring to the role:
* Minimum two years of prior hands-on experience with training, education and awareness programs
* Conceptual knowledge of different areas of computer security (network, application, cryptography, forensics, incident response, etc.)
* Basic understanding of computer networks (VLAN, IP addressing, security zones of trust, etc.)
* Understanding of common security attacks (DNS cache poisoning, ARP spoofing, DDoS, XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, etc.)
* Excellent oral, written and documentation skills.
* Undergraduate degree preferred; Communications or Security a plus
* Professional security certifications are a plus
* Most importantly, you should be excited to learn, work, grow, and advance your career.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk's use of your personal information.
Zendesk is a company developing a customer support ticketing system and service software.