Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the largest cloud computing provider in the world, and the incredible pace of our innovation never slows down. In 2016, we released 1,017 significant new services and features, and as of May 1st, we have launched 322 new features and services in 2017. AWS now has more than 90 headlining services that range from compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, developer, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), security, hybrid, and enterprise applications.
As a large and still rapidly growing business (44 Availability Zones within 16 geographic Regions, $14+ billion dollar annual run rate), AWS Security seeks out the very best security-minded individuals from around the world to help us protect not only the AWS cloud computing environment, but all of our customers as well!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Program Manager for Secure-Foundations a team is a focused on protecting our customers. You will work throughout the AWS organization, both internal and external, and you will strives to provide excellent service while meeting our number one priority: preserving customer trust (through security). This position is instrumental for ensuring the security of AWS systems and applications. If you enjoy working in an environment with rapidly changing threat scenarios on the cutting edge of information security, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
* Own successful delivery of large, high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
* Recognize, adopt and instill good practices from security engineering fields throughout the organization. Exercise risk-based judgment, and to help teams to make the right security calls.
* Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
* Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs.
* Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.