Funding Circle Uk
If you are a proactive, seasoned, tactical, and pragmatic Project Manager who thrives on driving projects to completion, you are going to fit right in with our team. We're looking for a delivery manager to support our global Information Security (InfoSec) team with day-to-day oversight of our programs and projects. We are a creative and ambitious team driven by securely enabling great products, solving business problems, learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we're looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
In This Role You Will Get To...:
* Use agile and traditional project management techniques to scope, plan, budget, and resource projects for the global teams supporting security on production and internal IT infrastructures at FC.
* Be responsible for planning programs and projects, setting delivery expectations, and resetting them where necessary. You will remove blockers and encourage sensible prioritization of tasks and goals within the teams, and ensure projects are run efficiently and on time. You will be a point of contact for others outside of the technology team and be able to triage at the drop of a hat.
* Foster solid delivery practices and processes by working with the InfoSec team; identifying and implementing initiatives that are aimed at further developing team practices.
* Work with stakeholders to help prioritize, estimate, identify, and manage risks and dependencies of the project, as well as provide ongoing status updates, through accurate reporting and verbal/written communication.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should Have...:
* Strong background in security and enterprise IT services
* Experience building and operating governance structures for small-medium sized teams
* A proactive nature in unblocking teams
* Ability to predictably deliver, and continuously improve
* The ability to facilitate estimation and prioritization and to handle multiple conflicting requirements
* Exposure to project delivery using some cross-section of waterfall and agile practices
* Experience tracking, reporting, and presenting project progress to varied stakeholder groups
* Experience with Prince2, PMP, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LESS, ITIL or other methodologies
Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
* We support small businesses, the engine of economic growth.
* We help facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
* We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Funding Circle Uk
Funding Circle is an online marketplace for business loans, where people and organizations can directly lend to small businesses.