The Security Systems Infrastructure Consultant works with client companies in the design, installation, implementation and support of systems related security infrastructure technologies. This position offers diversity in clients and projects and the authority to manage client relationships with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. Additionally, this person will work with and among a team of IT Consultants that are responsible for delivering a broad array of technology offerings.
* Implementing Office 365, Azure and AWS security controls.
* Active Directory current state review
* Review and implementation of data loss prevention tools (Office 365, Symantec, Forcepoint)
* Review and implementation of cloud access security brokers (CloudApp, Symantec, Forcepoint)
* Perform system analysis of security groups, end-user access, application access, and overall privileged identity management. (Azure, Active Directory, Thycotic)
* Review, implementation and management of vulnerability software (Tenable/Nessus, Rapid7, Qualys, Azure ATP)
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred and/or combination of education and 3 years relevant experience
* Three (plus) years' experience working with storage and virtualization technologies,Office/Microsoft 365, EMS and ATP technologies, Active Directory
* Ability to travel overnight for client projects as needed
* Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
* Strong communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
* Prior consulting and project management experience a plus
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills, with proven ability to build relationships with key decision makers
* Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
* Basic understanding of HIPAA, HITECH, PIC DSS, FFIEC, NIST CSF, ISO 27001, GDPR, CSA CCM301.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9794
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC MITS Inf Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9794
Location: 191 North Wacker Dr Ste 1400, , Chicago, IL US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.