Under direct supervision of the Manager of Physical Security, the Part-time (18 hrs. per week) Security Specialist provides administrative support for the security functions of all Bank Branches, Corp Offices, or other Investors Bank locations. Duties may include issuance and maintenance of access cards and keys, monitoring of CCTV system, alarm systems, preparation of clearance forms, and maintenance of security documents and other data in either hard copy or computerized formats along with any other additional job-related duties as assigned. Ability to interact directly with employees on a daily basis in a courtesy and professional manner.
* Processes the acquisition of security clearances and coordinates the return of security badges upon immediate separation; processes visitor requests for access to high security facilities;
* Issues key card access and office keys to individuals as approporiate; Maintains up to date and accurate record of authorized employees on Key Scan system and immediately purges employee names/access upon separation.
* Maintains database records and hardcopy files including those used to track safety and security data; Prepares and maintains classified documents in either hard copy or electronic formats.
* Maintains and Monitors Door Detective Anti- Piggyback & CCTV systems for all IB facilities; Records footage from system when needed and upon Security Manager's approval; reports findings from door alerts via email and stacked into retention file as required.
* Provides administrative support to the unit, as appropriate to the position, including creation and updating of files and/or presentations and data entry.
* High school diploma or equivalent; 1-3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above. * Ability to learn the Key Scan and Door Detective anti-piggyback access system including creating programs for various locations; demonstrated skills in utilizing building security and lock systems and procedures * Assist in the use of the CCTV system maintenance including but not limited to the addition or deletion of authorized individuals * Previous experience monitoring and recording of video footage from CCTV system. Knowledge of relevant security clearance procedures and protocols. * Records maintenance skills. * Prior experience in an administrative capacity, having the ability to create and maintain files, prepares documents, data entry, etc. * Must possess strong organizational skills and proficient with MS Office
About Investors Bank
Investors Bancorp is a holding company for Investors Bank.