Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Administers routine aspects of the DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures. Protects classified government information and publishes security awareness for all cleared corporate personnel. Monitors security procedures; ensures compliance with all aspects of the program including personnel, physical, and administrative security systems and procedures. May conduct security briefings and maintains security education programs. Investigates losses and security violations; may recommend corrective action. Ensures destruction of classified and confidential information in accordance with policies and procedures. Assists in revision of procedures manuals and may interface with outside agencies. Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Security Specialist (Entry-Level) to join our team in the National Capital Region (initially at the Suffolk Facility in VA, moving to Fort Belvoir, VA) to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. While specific experience in a security related field is not mandatory, a willingness to learn and develop into a security professional is highly desired.
As a Security Specialist (Entry Level) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Ensure facility compliance with all policies and directives
* Assist in the development of security plans and procedures for safeguarding classified information
* Assist with present indoctrination, debrief, and refresher training for program briefed personnel regarding obligations to protest classified information
* Ensure adequate secure storage and work spaces for customers, assist with conducting annual inventory of accountable classified material
* Escort non-cleared personnel. Maintain all required facility paperwork and accreditations. Ensure proper handling of classified materials
* Inventory and label all existing media within facility. Ensure proper marking of classified materials
* Prepare documents for receiving packaging, shipping and secure transmissions. Prepare courier letters for designated couriers
* Maintenance of DOD required office files, to include destruction program materials, and secure fax operations
* Control visitor ingress/egress, answer phones, escort visitors and interface with senior level government and corporate officials and their staffs
* Conduct data transfer for SAPCO customers. Pick-up and distribute mail and other correspondence
* Collect data and complete reports as required. Brief visitors to security requirements of facility. Perform general clerical duties as required. Complete required training
* Periodic travel will be required.
* As Security Specialist (Entry Level) you must be capable of developing and implementing a specific security task area or specific security task in support of Special Access Program (SAP)
* Capable of developing and implementing a specific security task area or specific security tasks are or specialty in support of Special Access Program (SAP)
Security Clearance Requirement:
U.S. Citizenship with an active/current Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligibility, TS/SCI is required.
Equivalent Experience Education, Bachelor's Degree
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-tasking Ability, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills using PowerPoint, Project Management Ability and Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.