Security Solutions Engineer
Assess prospective client mission needs and uncover technical requirements while independently coordinating all aspects of solutions engineering, security accreditation, data flow definition, data flow onboarding or piloting, and resolving any stakeholder concerns. Lead architecture design discussions and prepare and present technical solutions documentation and request for changes. Collaborate with partner organizations, including accreditation, networking, and storage to ensure all aspects of the onboarding activities are on track. Work with development and platform management teams to help platform direction, architecture, client alignment, and client success and provide post-engagement follow-up, technical training, and consulting. Help with post-implementation support for key clients and ensure total client satisfaction with the client's implementation experience, resulting in a highly-reliable platform that clients depend on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
* Experience with Cybersecurity and intelligence operations
* Experience with vulnerability management, Cyber protection, incident response, and Cyber forensics analysis
* TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
* BA or BS degree
* CISSP or Security + or SANS GIAC Certification
* Experience with Cloud, service-oriented architecture (SOA), network, and data center security architectures and APIs
* Ability to focus on results while working independently when given broad direction and preferred results
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and continuously stay current with the latest technologies
* Ability to address both executive and technical audiences
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent presentation, organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills
* Possession of excellent problem-solving skills to accurately assess needs, maintain a calm business demeanor, and take quick action to resolve issues
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.