Does securing an international FinTech company sound exciting to you? If your answer is yes, you're going to fit right in with our team. We're looking for a self-motivated and experienced Risk and Assurance Analyst who can reduce risk and tighten all aspects of security for a rapidly growing company. We are passionate about utilizing new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we're looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
In this role....
* Ypu get to help build our security risk register and assurance programme around our security standards.
* You will provide leadership in the organisation around Training and Awareness
* Collaborate with all parts of the business, including: Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit, Operational Risk and Engineering to name a few to make sure we're meeting the requirements from our regulators and investors
* Along the way, you will help to set the security roadmap and how we mitigate our security risks
You Should Have...
* 3* years experience in information security
* First-hand experience with security risk management including frameworks and tools
* Experience of conducting desktop supplier assurance reviews and Influences continuous improvement across third party security assurance
* Experience with security policy management, awareness, security audits and due diligence
* Effective stakeholder management skills to work collaboratively with the cyber security professionals and the rest of the business
* Strong presentation, good verbal and written communication skills
* Provided information security advice and requirements as a key subject matter expert and has customer attuned skills that can take customer requirements and translate them into security risk assessments, reviews and recommendations
* Experience of security assurance activities to effectively review, monitor, measure and report control effectiveness
* Compiled security metrics and KPI's
* Knowledge of industry standards such as the ISO 27000 series, PCI DSS, SOC and NIST,
* Knowledge of legal and regulatory standard such as GDPR and CCPA
* A real passion and excitement for the Security industry
* Security certifications CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC are desirable
* Knowledge and experience of working with a GRC tool are desirable
* Project management certifications and skills are desirable
* Knowledge of AWS is desirable
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that's why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we've got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
* We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
* We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
* We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
* We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.
To learn more about our work environment, culture, and perks, visit:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Funding Circle provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
About Funding Circle
Funding Circle is an online marketplace for business loans, where people and organizations can directly lend to small businesses.