AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
Program Manager- Security Business Operations and Analytics
We are looking for a data-driven program manager/analyst who is passionate about helping provide our security team and business with insights and metrics that enable us to make better decisions. You will develop a deep understanding of how product security and the business operates, including many of our most important security processes and strategic programs. This is a highly visible program manager role with a high importance placed on the analytical portion of the role that requires interaction and partnership with security leaders across the AppDynamics and Cisco.
The Security Business Operations team works closely with Security Engineering, Security Operations, Security Assurance, Finance and Customer Success teams; we drive strategic security programs for the company and enable systems, solutions and insights that help measure our company's product security health and compliance and makes our employees more productive.
* Directly support the Chief of Staff to the CISO with analytics, insights and project management
* Lead conversations with key security stakeholders as a partner to influence thought process on strategic initiatives.
* Identify gaps and inefficiencies in business process that compromise data integrity and drive system and process changes to correct them.
* Create effective data visualizations, reports, and analytical solutions that provide stakeholders access to critical metrics and insights
* Work with cross-functional teams to improve data quality and shared metrics on our platforms.
* Be an effective partner to our Security and Finance teams.
* Assist with development, testing, and debugging of BI Solutions/application/systems.
* Work with data engineering and BI developers to support, monitor, document, and troubleshoot our BI environments.
* Support driving strategic projects and programs as needed within the security organization
* Serve as a change agent to educate and up level the organization through effective visualization and communication of data and information.
You have a unique mix of technical skills, business-process expertise, program management and can not only understand our business and what is most important but can also proactively develop and maintain reports and analytics and support the development and driving of projects/programs leveraging data to drive improvements.
* Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL queries
* 10+ years' experience working in analytics and/or project mgmt. with emphasis in measurable outcomes and success measures
* Significant experience with reporting tools such as Tableau
* Expert with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs
* Knowledge of Data Structure, Data Marts and reporting objects such as facts, dimensions, relationships, hierarchies, and calculations
* Experience in finance, operations and security processes along with strong business acumen
* Strong experience in setting up a data and reporting environments based on regulatory and compliance requirements. For ex: GDPR, FedRAMP, ISO
* Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
* Keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data
* You must be self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Project/Program management to identify and drive process improvements leveraging data will be required with this role.
* Knowledge of SQL is required, Python is a plus
* Knowledge of basic statistical methods
* PMP certified, Lean Six Sigma practitioner strongly desired
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* Annual professional development fund to build your skills in product, leadership and technical topics
* 4 weeks paid time off (PTO), 5 days volunteer time off (VTO), 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Paid time away for new parents (13 weeks)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks
* Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
Just a Note
* Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics. AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics is a company that develops application performance management solutions.