Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Program Management Team. The Security Program Manager (SPM) is responsible for driving Veracode customer's security programs while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The SPM ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and drives services and license utilization leading to ROI recognition, strong contract renewals, and solution growth opportunities. This position requires a dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts, ability to establish appropriate success criteria, and drive programs toward success. You will be working with CxOs, Developers, and Application Security Experts.
* Establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing.
* Advise customers on how to best utilize the Veracode solution within their organization.
* Advise customers on rollout and usage plans strategies, as well as integrated security policies and SDLC processes.
* Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC processes.
* Assist customers with onboarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and executing readout calls to drive adoption and utilization.
* Work closely with Veracode Support and other Services teams by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives to ensure consistently positive customer experiences.
* Prepare and lead customer program reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items.
* Serve as customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management.
* Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers.
* Collaborate with Sales on account strategies, identify opportunities for account expansions.
* BS/MS in technical degree, or equivalent applicable experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience leading software consulting projects
* Minimum 5 years of experience consulting program management
* Experience selling consulting services and/or acting in a presales role
* Excellent customer-facing skills from working in software consulting and/or SI consulting role
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with excellent presentation skills
* Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
* Excellent multitasking and well-developed project management skills
* Highly knowledgeable about application and general security.
* Possess SDLC experience with understanding of Internet and web applications
* Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
* Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
* Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
* Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources
* Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
See how Veracode's cloud-based application security services are the most powerful around at minimizing risks across web, mobile & 3rd party apps!