Position Summary: Provides management of daily Information Security platform operations. Technical stewardship of security platforms such as Patch Management, Endpoint Security, Mobile Device Management, and AV servers. Primary liason between Enterprise IT Operations and IT Governance to manage requests and incidents that involve remediation of operational system risks. Assists other Enterprise IT Operations members with translating operational risk recommendations in to technical action plans.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company "Code of Conduct" policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
* Support and Operational maintenance of technologies in the IT security tower.
* Manage work units from and collaborate with the IT Governance team
* Maintain and administer Security Systems such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, Drive Encryption and AV products.
* Administer and troubleshoot issues for content filtering/interception (Bluecoat, WAF) including SSL interception, authentication, and ICAP.
* Maintain and administer Mobile Device Management platform(s); currently Airwatch
* Communicate across the IT organization.
* BS/BA in Information Technology Preferred
* The qualified candidate must have at least five years' experience working with Network Infrastructure and at least three years' experience in IT Security
* Strong understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite, OSI model, IP, UDP, and network services such as DHCP and DNS
* Strong understanding of standard authentication protocols
* experienced with layer 2 and three networking technology and protocols, routing and switching, SPAN/Tap technology
* Experience with Implementation of Cisco ASA firewalls, routers, VPN and other devices including switches, wireless access points, DMZ, IP addressing, and VPN solutions is desired
* Strong understanding of SSL/TLS is required
* Experience with Intrusion Detection/Prevention technology and writing signatures
* Experience with implementing multifactor authentication technology
* Experience with TACACS/RADIUS is strongly desired
* Understanding of Syslog/SNMP is strongly desired
* Experience with Active Directory security is required.
* Experience with secure configuration of IIS, Microsoft SQL Server desired.
* Bluecoat Proxy experience strongly desired
* Experience with the following products is desired: Riverbed Cascade, ArcSight ESM and Logger; Tripwire; SNORT, Gigamon, FireEye, Cisco ISE, Cisco ACS, Cisco IOS, and general network security management and logging applications.
* Experience with SPAN port replication/aggregation technology is desired.
* Experience with scripting (e.g. Python/Perl/Powerhell) is desired
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to translate technical security concepts into lay terms
* Must be comfortable presenting in front of technical and non-technical audiences
About Atlas Air
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating solutions.