Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world by "Securing the Future". Currently, ManTech is actively seeking a Security Operations Manager for an upcoming award with our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* The Security Operations Manager serves as team leader to provide 8 hour a day, 5 days a week SOC support services to monitor network security devices and receive issues via multiple channels such as escalation from a SD Tier I technician, through a security monitoring tool, investigation notifications from the DHS Enterprise SOC, or based upon administrative investigation
* Produce and maintain standard operating procedures
* Serve as a liaison between Senior Management, customers, and interagency partners to address and resolve technical issues and implement improvements
* Build working relationships with subcontractors and vendors to establish team cohesion
* Manage a workforce positioned across multiple locations, ensuring completion of milestones within specific budgets and schedules
* Perform a variety of both complex and routine administrative and analytical duties
* Perform quality management, evaluating program metrics related to contract performance and customer satisfaction and ensuring objectives are met
* Advance client goals through effective execution of requirements and problem solving
* A minimum of five (5) years of experience with all phases of IA and accreditation processes for Top Secret and lower level classification networks
* Demonstrated experience managing and leading a security operations staff with skills applicable to a project environment similar in size and scope as CA
* Demonstrated experience successfully completing the entire certification and accreditation process including receiving Authority to Operate (ATO)
* Experience with IBM Netcool, Solarwinds, Netbrain, Forescout and MS Remote Desk top service
* Ability to use a PC
* Ability to lift 20+ pounds
* A minimum of eight (8) years of experience securing IT systems and services to Government and industry Information Assurance standards, policies, guidelines, and best practices
* Demonstrated experience actively managing IT systems and services operations to maintain Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
* Demonstrated experience with Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVM) and POA&Ms
* Demonstrated experience identifying security risks and develop and apply security risk mitigation strategies
* Demonstrated experience with encryption devices and procedures as they relate to classified networks
* Possesses a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (Security+) certification
* ForeScout Certified Engineer (FSCE) certification
* Possesses a Top-Secret Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.