Security Monitor 4
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) is one of four L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Maintain central, controlled supply of classified documents entering/exiting the controlled area of operation. Control access by all visitors entering/exiting the facility through enforcement of proper badge issuance and entry control of the premises.
* Review documents, media, or hardware to determine proper classification markings in accordance with the Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO), contract(s), or security manuals.
* Ensure quality assurance checklists are maintained for Temp in/out material, Information Security Media in/out records, and maintain visitor logs.
* Input controlled media into material databases. Manage dispatch and receipt requirements for inspection purposes. Conduct random inspections of personal holdings entering/exiting secure spaces.
* Act as focal POC for emergency management, i.e. notifications, evacuations, etc. Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by appropriate management/lead personnel.
* Maintain proficiency in Industrial Security disciplines to include: Marking Classified Information, Derivative Classification, Transmission and Transportation of Classified Information, Safeguarding Classified Information in the National Industrial Security Program, Protection of Personally Identifiable Information, and Basic Information Security.
* Shift: Rotating
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Requires a minimum of a high school diploma and six (6) years relevant experience. Requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance.
* Must be knowledgeable of Intelligence Community Directives (ICD's), and Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID's), NISPOM, NISPOM-SUP, and Joint Air Force, Army, Navy (JAFAN) Manuals.
* Must be willing to work ANY assigned shift
Candidates must have Current Top Secret Clearance/SCI with DCID 6/4 eligibility which require U.S. Citizenship. Must be DCID 6/4 Eligible without waivers.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.