What you'll be doing...
The Security Infrastructure Manager will serve as the technical lead for enterprise information security controls and related infrastructures both in Verizon data centers and public cloud offerings such as AWS, Google and Oracle. This position will provide day to day guidance and direction to a team of highly skilled system engineers with expertise in information security. This position will lead engineering and deployment of security related infrastructures including but not limited to Identity Management, Endpoint Management, Authentication, Authorization, Privileged Access Management and Data Protection. This is a working management position, requiring the candidate to both be technically proficient in multiple domains of security as well as demonstrating the ability to partner and collaborate with internal and external teams to mature Verizon's security posture.
This manager will make decisions both autonomously and also with the counsel and support of the Senior Manager of Integration Services and be expected to create and implement complex infrastructure deployment plans in partnership with Security Architecture and Engineering. Partnering with Security Operations, this manager will also ensure that the necessary documentation and automation exists to allow operations to sustain the controls and infrastructure at minimal total cost of ownership.
The Security Infrastructure Manager will lead a team responsible for:
* Working with architecture and engineering teams to deploy and integrate security infrastructures based on understanding of the risk within the Verizon enterprise.
* Working with Verizon leadership to develop and document the integration plan for implementation based on risk and corporate/regulatory policy requirements.
* Providing leadership and guidance during planning meetings and risk assessments ensuring team is providing services that follow accepted best practices in security, recognizing changes in threat vectors.
* Developing best practice technical security requirements that focus on risk reduction through expert knowledge in technology and security controls.
* Providing technical assessment of control deployment in IT, providing control implementation guidance, providing technical reviews of new products and influence corporate leaders to address compliance remediation through common control implementation.
* Responsible for managing and developing a team of employees including hiring, training, development, performance management, administration, and workforce planning.
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree in information technology or cyber security.
* Certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISM/CISA, AWS certification(s), Splunk certification(s).
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and high stress situations.
* Knowledge of cyber risks and implementing mitigation plans.
* Supervisory experience leading technical teams.
* Experience with Identity Management tools like CA, Oracle, Sailpoint.
* Experience with Authentication/Authorization tools like Sitminder, Okta, ForgeRock.
* Experience with Directory Service tools like Active Directory, Oracle.
* Experience with PAM tools like CyberArk, PowerBroker, Centrify.
* Experience with Logging tools like Splunk, Elk, Devo.
* Experience with Data Protection methodologies like obfuscation, masking, tokenization.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.