Zynga is currently seeking an expert Security Engineer to focus on today's evolving cyber security threats. This individual will report into the Security Architecture and Engineering team, and will contribute to major enterprise cybersecurity initiatives affecting Zynga's information systems network infrastructure. The right candidate will possess hands-on technical skills in the area of enterprise infrastructure security, and will thrive operating in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
* Assist in design, implementation and maintenance of technical Cybersecurity programs, including Next-Gen Firewalls, Web Content Filtering, NAC, CASB, and DLP.
* Assist with the development and execution of Zynga's Information Security Strategy, focusing on identifying protection goals, objectives, and metrics appropriate to Zynga's corporate culture and threat landscape.
* Assist with Proof of Concept projects to evaluate and select new Cybersecurity solutions.
* Conduct root cause analysis to identify gaps and recommendations in current programs and processes to remediate risks.
* Assist with documentation of standard operating procedures for Zynga Cybersecurity solutions
Required skills and experience
* At least 3 years' experience in information technology with a minimum of 1 year in Information Security.
* Solid understanding of common network and routing protocols and how they interact to provide network communications.
* Security Engineering and/or SysAdmin experience managing, analyzing, and securing systems.
* Proven problem solving, analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to develop creative solutions.
* Awareness of best practices, information security risk management, and industry trends.
* Solid team player, collaborating well with teammates to tackle problems in a team-focused dynamic.
* Passion for continued professional development and ongoing learning.
* Excellent written and communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Recommended skills, experience and certifications
* Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: Palo Alto, Forescout, Crowdstrike, Splunk, CASB, DLP.
* Professional information security related certifications (such as Security+, GIAC GSEC, CCNA).
* Previous experience in an infrastructure-focused Security role.
* Ability to thrive in an informal, startup-like environment.
What we offer you:
* Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
* Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
* Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
* Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
* Emergency child care support
* Active Employee Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
* Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
* Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
* Flexible working hours on many teams
* Gym Benefits
* Commuter benefits
* Casual dress every single day
* Culture of diversity and inclusion
* Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Zynga provides social game services and develops social games for smartphones, websites and social websites.