We're the driverless car company. We're building the world's best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We're hiring people who want to solve some of today's most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
* Deploy and develop software to enable new detection capabilities
* Build/deploy/maintain security controls and instrumentation
* Build robust systems or frameworks to reliably facilitate detection of adversarial events in extremely large host and network ecosystems
* Analyze the latest attacker techniques and apply solutions to detect them holistically
* Reverse engineer complex attack patterns and malware
* Conduct in-depth research on attacker profiles and infrastructure to better predict and prevent future attacks
* Significant experience in incident detection, incident response and forensics across multiple operating systems
* Strong understanding of AWS services and architectures
* Experience mitigating DDoS attacks
* Experience with executing incident response in virtual and containerized environments
* Programming experience in Python, C/C++, Java, or Go
* Demonstrated expertise with malware analysis, including investigations of botnet and rootkit behavior
* Demonstrated expertise with signals development, threat hunting, threat modeling
* Expertise in spearheading analysis of large data sets and intrusion detection systems
* Contributions to the security community (open source, public research, blogging, presentations, etc)
* You are an entrepreneur, you love to build, prototype and break
* Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator
* Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
* Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
* Paid parental leave
* Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
* State of the art equipment for your work station
* Lunch, snacks, and dinner
* Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cruise Automation is a self-driving car company that develops an autopilot system for existing cars.