This is a 6-month engagement for one of our premier clients, with the possibility for hire.
About the Role
As a Network Engineer, you will perform and deliver tasks related to installation, configuration, and removal of networking equipment at client-based facilities. Clients also will require your expertise and guidance during project planning and go-lives related to network support. Additional expertise may be called upon on other project activities that require networking details. If you are an experienced or knowledgeable network engineer with consulting experience, we are looking for you.
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who has conducted information security risk assessments on-site with the client, based on industry standards (NIST, ISO, SANS Critical Security Controls) while providing superior client satisfaction and achieving client expectations. Ability to respond to advisory service requests to address and answer client questions and/or needs by providing information security management and strategic guidance to assist in the development of client information security programs. Someone who is able to develop and foster customer relationship to form trust and secure future business.
* Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant security certifications are a plus but not required.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Engineer with prior experience working with Cisco ISE implementations.
* Professionalism, problem-solving, customer facing and handling skills, time management, written and verbal communication, presentation skills, active listening, flexibility.
* Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g. NIST, ISO, SANS Critical Security Controls.
* Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
* Ability to write technical reports and communicate technical content to non-technical audiences.
* Must have a valid driver license, clean driving record and have the ability to rent a car.
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.