What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* 8+ years' experience in software development
* Strong hands on experience in Python, Java, Django, and API development.
* Strong hands on experience with CICD, Jenkins, Docker is a plus.
* Experience in Unix/Linux commands, shell scripting and Autosys.
* Experience developing high volume transaction api connectors - both real-time and batch.
* Strong Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems, e.g Maven, Jenkins, Nexus.
* Hands on experience with .Net.
* Hands on experience with PowerShell.
* Hands on experience with keylines.
* Knowledge of secure coding practices and standards.
Impact You'll Make:
* You will work with tools such as AWSCLI, Puppet, Ansible and develop connectors and middleware for security oriented usage.
* Implement best-practice security and networking techniques for Internet-facing systems.
* Mentor and share knowledge with colleagues across the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Cybersecurity
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.