At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Sector is seeking a Security Coordinator 4 in our Palmdale, Ca location.
The ideal candidate for this role, will have the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Process security information and data for employment records, security clearances, and property control
* Process employees and guests to gain access to restricted areas
* Verify accuracy of information prior to issuing clearances
* Maintain controlled security documents and information
* High School Diploma/GED plus 6 years of security/administrative experience OR Bachelor's degree and 4 years of security/administrative experience
* An active US Government DoD Top Secret Clearance with a FINAL SSBI within the last 6 years
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.