What you'll be doing...
As a Security Consultant within Verizon's Investigative Response Team, you will be expected to serve on a tactical arm of the team, conducting computer forensic analysis, data recovery, eDiscovery, and other IT investigative work.
Due to the inherent nature of investigative response work, you will be expected to discharge the various responsibilities assigned to your role while successfully managing a variable caseload.
In the role you'll be responsible for:
* Integrity in analysis work performed.
* Maintaining the quality in client deliverables.
* Managing the gathering caseload intelligence.
* Operating within a close team of computer forensics, fraud examiners, and other IT investigative experts.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* IT experience within digital forenics.
Even better if you have:
* A degree or directly related work experience.
* Five or more years of solid IT technical experience.
* Strong knowledge and capability of leading an engagement in at least 2 of our core offerings:
* PCI-related IR/Forensics investigations.
* Financial Services.
* Intellectual Property.
* Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT).
* Expert Witness/Litigation Support.
* IR Training.
* Mobile Phone Forensics.
* Proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks and across multiple platforms.
* Technically ability to hit the ground running in most any back office environment.
* Ability to assist customers in responding rapidly and effectively to computer-related incidents and consistently exceed expectations while working in a customer-facing setting.
* Capability to quickly identify the source of a security breach and move toward containment.
* Capability to articulate well in both written and verbal communication.
* Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis.
* Ability to be detail-oriented and capability to interact with other staff and customers effectively, in person or by phone.
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the willingness to work extended hours
* Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.