At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
* Identify and evaluate security gaps and help create security project plans.
* Anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
* Participate in various design and architecture discussions with federation partners and application teams.
* Demonstrate thorough understanding of various federation standards and help clients with their federation use cases.
* Modify and update the user experience based on project requirements.
* Work with clients to develop Identity and Access Management strategies, architectures, and implementation plans
* Install, configure, and implement IAM products and security risk mitigation.
* Design and develop access management policies and workflows.
* Familiar with one or more Identity & Access Management products, which may including PingOne, PingFederate, PingAccess, Okta, OAM, SiteMinder, or something related.
* Technical experience in designing and developing access management and single-sign on flows and adapters for logon.
* Understanding of Authentication, Authorization, MFA, SSO, Federation, and Directory Services concepts.
* One or more years of experience with software development and implementation of one or more Access management and federation products such as PingFederate, PingAccess, and Okta.
* Experience must include minimum of one year in several of the below:
* Managing Ping and/or Okta solution deployments through the complete system development lifecycle, including analysis of solution requirements, solution design, architecture and supporting business processes, configuring and customizing IAM software products using Application Development Framework (ADF), and testing (unit, system integration, performance and UAT testing).
* Software development and implementation of one or more Access management and federation products such as PingFederate, PingAccess, Ping Directory, Okta, or at least equivalent solutions (e.g., CA (SiteMinder, AuthMinder, Identity Minder, Federation Security, Directory), Oracle (Directory, Access Manager, Identity Federation, etc)
* Utilizing methodologies, including Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development (OOAD), Unified Modeling Language (UML) and software development lifecycle.
* Installation of Ping connectors and adapters to integrate Active Directory, RDBMS, SAAS applications and various on-prem applications.
* Development of custom Adapters based on outlined customer requirements and use cases.
* Implementing automated provisioning of end-point by using custom provisioning flows, SCIM or JIT capabilities.
* Installing PingFederate and/or PingAccess on client's test and production environment.
* Developing presentations to senior client contacts
* Experience in integrating with various Identity and provisioning solutions is a plus.
* Ping or Okta certified candidates are strongly preferred.
* Strong oral and written communications skills.
* Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities.
* Ability to take a broad view of his/her position and take initiative to communicate, interact and cooperate with others; to work in a team environment.
* Bachelor's (or higher) degree in computer science, information systems, math, decision sciences, risk management or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent), or equivalent experience.
* Willingness and ability to travel as required. The amount of travel will be dependent in the engagement, likely averaging 30%-35% on average; however, it could be 50% or more at times.
* Nice to have:
* One or more of SSCP, Security +, CISSP, CISA certification/s.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.