At Amazon Web Services (AWS), Security is our highest priority. The AWS Security Assurance team is responsible for demonstrating the security controls of services offered by AWS. At AWS' scale, we must invent new ways to provide the highest level of assurance to our most security conscious customers. Our team works closely with regulated industries and their regulatory agencies to understand the security shift from on-premise to the cloud, security of the cloud and the customer capabilities in the cloud. Our industry specialists ensure that AWS can meet customer's regulatory expectations.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, results oriented security specialist. You will be responsible for driving and/or implementing programs that serve regulated customers.
The successful candidate is one who loves working across many stakeholders, including customers, to design solutions for complex compliance challenges. You are passionate about the security of the cloud and you want to solve real business problems. We have a team culture that encourages ownership, diversity, inclusion, and innovation. We expect team members and management alike to take a high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. We expect this person to balance their unique perspective with those of the diverse perspectives of the team and its stakeholders. You will work have an opportunity to work directly with most divisions within AWS service to improve AWS' ability to demonstrate assurances for regulated customers.
You will act as a leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. You are proactive in removing roadblocks, pave the way for innovation, and can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will be a positive influencer across diverse teams, be able to effectively rally support for your initiatives and be able to drive simple, scalable solutions to meet customer and regulator expectations. You are able to handle business escalations with a data-driven approach.
* Serve as regulatory expert to AWS and its customers on cybersecurity and operational resilience requirements in the financial services industry.
* Develop and execute long-term projects and initiatives with internal stakeholders on cybersecurity and operational resilience for AWS and our financial services customers.
* Support cross-functional groups and projects, as well as effectively managing deliverables.
* Manage to tight deadlines and drive for results, while being extremely detail orientated
* Prepare project plans and track projects through fruition.
* Support metrics, implement data collections mechanisms, analyze data and make recommendations.
* Conduct frequent reviews of new legislation and regulation to determine if or how they impact AWS customers and their processes and systems.
* Provide input regarding the usability of potential new rules, which may be under consideration by regulators.
* Stay ahead of relevant local regulatory and industry trends that impact AWS customers and their use of AWS. Initiate appropriate action and escalate as necessary.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.