Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is typically held by an individual who has 1-3 years experience in the industry and has intermediate knowledge of access control, security cameras or other building or electronic control systems or Schneider Electric's software applications. This position is responsible for providing high-quality engineering designs per specifications, standards, budgets, and schedules, and/or providing central engineering support for access/security applications, as well as participating on a team to design, install and service building access control and security management systems. Works with minimal supervision and reports into the Engineering Manager.
Responsibilities included below should be handled with minimal supervision:
1. Review specifications, drawings, estimates, and existing customer or site requirements as necessary to define an executed scope
2. Resolve design issues through RFI's, field surveys and documentation materials tracking
3. Assist in developing software/hardware standards and processes
4. Assist in a job close out by providing final record drawings
5. Designs hardware submittals of an intermediate level, or of an expert level with mentor support
6. Maintain and adhere to standards for estimating and budgeting software or hardware designs
7. May participate in troubleshooting problems on installed systems and solutions at the customer site
8. May participate in field checkout using standard startup and checkout processes
9. Remains abreast of the latest developments in engineering specialty to guide future development efforts
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you're looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you're applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.