Come join the Intuit Information Security Organization at Intuit! We are looking for an innovative professional to join a world class team.
The Intuit Information Security (IIS) organization is changing the way we look at security and compliance. As the compliance landscape expands with GDPR, NIST, etc., our need to scale to demonstrate compliance is becoming more critical within our internal environment as well as with our third parties. We are looking for a motivated, passionate security and compliance engineer who will be transforming the traditional check the box compliance process to an automated, demonstrable compliance model. This professional will improve and scale the regulatory and customer assurance compliance program by creating compliance dashboards, driving end to end compliance models and testing the compliance environment early signs of non-compliance, while working cross functionally with our global business units and functional groups.
Intuit prides itself on being innovative, bold and passionate. This is an exciting position supporting our most important regulatory compliance like GDPR, PCI and NIST as well as PCI company priorities as we transform to a cloud environment. The security and compliance engineer has the opportunity to innovate in a cloud environment and re-imagine compliance working boundaryless across Intuit within the Intuit Information Security organization and with the business units as well as our functional group partners in IT, Legal, Privacy and Procurement.
* Interact with senior leadership to support cross-functional security and compliance initiatives, including providing subject matter expertise over security processes for new and ongoing customer and regulatory requirements.
* Work across organizational boundaries to drive implementation of compliance requirements and security controls.
* Perform security and risk assessments across the organization as well as third parties to identify risks and report findings.
* Define compliance procedures and practices and influences stakeholders to drive appropriate alignment and acceptance.
* Participate in the automation of compliance requirements
* Partner with the architect and engineering community
* Partner with Legal and Privacy
* Partner with the internal Information security functional teams to ensure integration of critical components
* Create continuous view of compliance dashboards to bring risk visibility to leaders and ensure any impact to compliance is quickly reported
* Define metrics to demonstrate Intuit's compliance posture to senior leaders
* Partner across teams to define roadmaps, project plans, and ensure compliance deliverables or remediation plans remain on-track.
* Work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
* Support creation of information security policies, standards, and requirements.
* Promote a security culture across Intuit
* BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
* 7+ years of experience in cross-functional security and compliance related projects
* Experience with public cloud environments and technologies such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
* Experience with regulatory and compliance frameworks such as PCI DSS, ISO, NIST 800-53, NY DFS, CSC CIS-20, SSAE16/SOC2… in data center and cloud environments
* Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams building partnerships across multiple business units and executing effectively
* A self-motivated person who can influence and drive cross-functional, cross-geo teams, promoting timely and effective communication
* Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent preferred.
* Readiness to become a thought leader for aspects of cyber security across multiple domains
* Ability to work well with multi-disciplinary teams focusing on user and customer needs
* Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative setting
* Strong customer focus with ability to interpret and utilize the data
* Must possess strong consulting, documentation and presentation skills
* Good organizational skills, proactive and self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and prioritize deliverables.
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.