Security Analyst-Full Performance
Req #: 223166
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is looking for full-time Security Analyst-Full Performance to join our dynamic team in providing a range of adjudicative support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
* Must have an active TS / SCI Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
* Demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to handle a medium to large, semi complex workload
* Demonstrated high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information
* Ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704 regulations
* Experience performing adjudicative support
* Ability to elicit information during an interview with minimal direction and work effectively with variety of individuals
* Experience working in an environment with compartmented programs
* Prior experience supporting Clearance Division
* Execution of research support in case management in support of the client.
* Previous adjudication experience
* Maintain tracking action items
* Provide technical writing, editing, draft comments/revisions on reports.
* Familiar with federal adjudication regulations.
* Experience with ICD 704
* Extract and organize data to support metrics reports, case studies and summaries.
* Organize and assess investigative file material against required coverage for all case types specific to the assigned program.
* Ensure routine background investigation coverage, polygraph, and National Agency Checks are completed according to standards for the level of access requested, and can identify cases that meet outlined thresholds and investigative results that may warrant review of case material by Subject Matter Experts outside of customer organization.
* When required by the government, present case facts, analysis, and recommendations to the Adjudication Board in the presence of Government Program Managers, Senior Case Managers, and peers.
* Must be capable of preparing products that capture relevant case details and present facts in a logical manner.
* Must be able to compose and formalize adjudicative closing documents utilizing all investigative and/or polygraph results required to render a decision based on ICD 704 standards for access to national security information.
* In addition, must be able to submit analysis and recommendations with clear nexus between issues and/or non-issues according to ICD 704 standards. This analysis and recommendation will include identifying, supporting, and implementation of appropriate risk-mitigation strategies when appropriate.
* Must be able to identify, as early as possible, any significant derogatory information that may alter the course of routine processing or warrant immediate action, and be capable of clarifying facts, able to elicit new or additional information and, if necessary, further investigate questions relevant to final adjudication
* Ability to track cases throughout the processing stages to ensure investigative information is reviewed for relevance as it comes to completion; and capable of preparing and providing the Statement of Reasons, investigative files, executive case summaries, and First Level Review recommendations. All new information generated throughout the adjudication process is scanned and/or electronically uploaded to the electronic file.
* Also, specifically required training / knowledge:
* The Sponsor's clearance adjudicative process;
* Application of ICD 704 and EO 12968 to adjudicative issues
* Effective interview and briefing techniques; and
* Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Critical Thinking - Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
* Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
* Demonstrated ability to provide on-the-job training to new team members and colleagues
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
* 3 years' experience
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.